Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Ask a Cruise Question

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Ask a Cruise Question Post your general cruise questions here.

View Poll Results: Brits: Are you more likely to visit Europe by cruise because of the strong euro?
Yes -- A cruise is the only affordable way for Brits to go to Europe right now. 3 13.04%
Yes -- I've decided to try a cruise because I don't want to worry about the exchange rate. 1 4.35%
I'll definitely cruise Europe, but because I like cruising -- not because of currency concerns. 10 43.48%
I'll definitely cruise Europe, but because I think it's the most convenient way to see a lot. 3 13.04%
Maybe, but I haven't yet seen a fare I can't pass up. 3 13.04%
No, I'm not interested in cruising to Europe. 3 13.04%
None of the above. 0 0%
Something else (which I'll post). 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Product Development

Default Brits: Exchanging Pound-Euro Woes for Cruise Holidays?

The weak pound has many Brits considering non-euro destinations for their summer holidays -- travelling further afield and away from unfavourable currency exchange rates. But there is a way to visit the Mediterranean and other regions in the "eurozone" without breaking the bank: take a cruise. Cruising continues to offer great value for money, due to its all-inclusive nature. Plus, if you choose to cruise with a British- or North America-based cruise line, you will benefit from spending onboard in pounds sterling or U.S. dollars -- not euros. Click here for the full story.

Are you more likely to visit Europe by cruise this summer because of the strong euro/weak pound? Vote in our poll and be sure to post your opinion below!