Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Where do I print my luggage tags?

I can't seem to find where to print out my luggage tags. Anyone?

Ad Sponsored By
Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:43 PM
Cool Cruiser

Click on your Funpass info packet. It has all you cruise info, booking summary, cruise intinerary etc etc. The luggage tags are on the last page which is page 8. If your want more tags, just take a luggage tag and use a color printer to print all you want. Just like printing funny money like they do on tv.
Also, I was on cruisemates and saw your blog asking about your cruise on the Conquest for 04-05-09. There were no takers. It seems CC is more popular and responsive. I happen to be going on the same cruise. Might see you guys in the crowd.
2007 Dec Norweigan Star-Mexico Riviera
2009 April Carnival Conquest- Western Caribbean
2009 April Carnival Ecstasy B2B Western Caribbean
2009 May Carnival Elation- Baja/Catalina
2009 Oct Carnival Elation- Baja
2010 Mar Carnival Elation- Cabo 2x

Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookslikdi View Post
Click on your Funpass info packet. It has all you cruise info, booking summary, cruise intinerary etc etc. The luggage tags are on the last page which is page 8. If your want more tags, just take a luggage tag and use a color printer to print all you want. Just like printing funny money like they do on tv.
Also, I was on cruisemates and saw your blog asking about your cruise on the Conquest for 04-05-09. There were no takers. It seems CC is more popular and responsive. I happen to be going on the same cruise. Might see you guys in the crowd.

I finally got it. I was using firefox, and it wouldn't work. What was there "no takers" on??

Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
Cool Cruiser

I think this is what they meant.

Old March 23rd, 2009, 10:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Oh!

Old March 23rd, 2009, 11:51 PM
Cool Cruiser

Hello there...I was searching cruisemates.com to see if there was anyone going on the Conquest cruise for 04-05-09. Saw your message asking if anyone from Louisanna was going and there was no response (no takers) ...must be Calif talk. I logged on to CC and saw your same screen name on the Conquest Roll Call (small world). This was a few days ago. Today, is my first time actually blogging on CC. Also my first cruise on Carnival.
2007 Dec Norweigan Star-Mexico Riviera
2009 April Carnival Conquest- Western Caribbean
2009 April Carnival Ecstasy B2B Western Caribbean
2009 May Carnival Elation- Baja/Catalina
2009 Oct Carnival Elation- Baja
2010 Mar Carnival Elation- Cabo 2x

Old March 24th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Cool Cruiser

i still haven't found anyone from LA yet!

Old March 24th, 2009, 02:30 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Hello there...I was searching cruisemates.com to see if there was anyone going on the Conquest cruise for 04-05-09. Saw your message asking if anyone from Louisanna was going and there was no response (no takers) ...must be Calif talk. I logged on to CC and saw your same screen name on the Conquest Roll Call (small world). This was a few days ago. Today, is my first time actually blogging on CC. Also my first cruise on Carnival.
You were searching where Kidding right???

Old March 24th, 2009, 05:27 AM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgou View Post
i still haven't found anyone from LA yet!
What ship and cruise date? someone will link where the Roll Call is, and if you dont see one for your ship and date you can start your own.

Fred
04/09 Carnival Splendor Swine Flu Cruise, 11/08 Carnival Elation, 04/08 Carnival Paradise, 04/08 Carnival Freedom, 11/07 Carnival Elation, 04/07 Carnival Spirit, 09/06 Carnival Pride, 03/06 Carnival Valor, 10/05 Carnival Pride, 02/05 Carnival Spirit, 03/04 Carnival Spirit, 05/02 Carnival Paradise, 03/01 Carnival Triumph, 06/92 Princess Star Princess, 07/90 RCCL Sovereign of the Seas, 07/89 Carnival Holiday, 92 USS Juneau LPD-10, 85 USS Hoel DDG-13, 82 USS Elliot DD-967

Wennfred / Stay classy San Diego

Old March 25th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Ok, wow. I must be a total idiot or something. I cannot for the life of me find the luggage tags to print out. I've printed out the funpass & I have the itinerary. LOL Luggage tags, where are they? They seriously need a button that says "PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS".

Old March 25th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne1968 View Post
Ok, wow. I must be a total idiot or something. I cannot for the life of me find the luggage tags to print out. I've printed out the funpass & I have the itinerary. LOL Luggage tags, where are they? They seriously need a button that says "PRINT LUGGAGE TAGS".

AHA! I found them! I clicked on VIEW near where it says My Documents near the names of the guests. Gosh, I thought I was going nuts. I been poking around for about an hour to find this. Geez.

Old March 25th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Page 7 in "documents".

Old March 25th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Cool Cruiser

Yup! I'm printing out several copies of page 7 right now. What the problem was was the pdf document wasn't opening up properly. I was getting an error message to try later. For whatever reason, I never noticed that whole packet, that I should have printed out. LOL

Old March 26th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Yup! I'm printing out several copies of page 7 right now. What the problem was was the pdf document wasn't opening up properly. I was getting an error message to try later. For whatever reason, I never noticed that whole packet, that I should have printed out. LOL
WOW, I'm glad I read this page!! I had no idea I was supposed to print any of that. Thanks!!

Old March 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Cool Cruiser

I just get some from the porter when I get there...