Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Critic News & Feature Articles Up-to-the minute News & Feature Articles from Cruise Critic

Old November 25th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Sr. Manager, Community
Cruise Critic

Post P&O Unveils Design of Azura

Cruise Critic has just posted the following news:

P&O Unveils Design of Azura

Read the entire news article...

Old November 26th, 2008, 03:20 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

It looks good to me. We cruised on Ventura this autumn, and had a fine cruise, and we decided then that we would aim at cruising on Azura in her first season, so we're interested in this news.

Without deck plans it's a bit difficult to work out exactly what's going to be where - my assumption is that Sindhu will be where Ventura's East is, that the Planet Bar replaces Metropolis, Malabar for Havana, and Manhattan for Rendezvous. I'm a bit unclear about The Glass House, however. My assumption is that this will go where The White Room is on Ventura, but I suppose it could be a replacement for Ramblas. If it is a White Room replacement then th current details don't mention a Ramblas equivalent. I'd welcome some clarification on that; tapas at Ramblas became our favourite lunchtime choice.

And no mention of Noddy.... phew.
-------------------------
Already enjoyed:
MSC Sinfonia (2005), Norwegian Jewel (2005), Galaxy (2006 & 2007), Braemar (2007), Oriana (2008 & 2012), Ventura (2008, 2010, 2011 & 2013), Celebrity Solstice (2009), Arcadia (2010 & 2012), Black Watch (2011), Azura (2014)

My Blog: http://tomscruiseblog.co.uk