Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Ask a Cruise Question

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Ask a Cruise Question Post your general cruise questions here.

Old April 29th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Costco Travel Cruise and On board credit

I was wondering. I had booked my next cruise on RCI with my normal Gold Star costco membership. Costco travel gives onboard credit if you book through them, which I got. I have recently upgraded to the executive membership. I booked my insurance through them, and I know it doubles with the executive membership. Does the onboard credit also increase if you have executive membership?

Worst case scenario I call when they open tomorrow and they say no but was just curious if anybody knew off the top of their head.

Old April 30th, 2008, 11:53 AM
10,000+ Club

Well, technically this is a discussion about a specific Travel Agency and the 'perks' of that agency. And the rules of the board prohibit naming or discussing specific Travel Agents/Agencies. Sorry.
Been There Done That: Caribbean Princess Dec. 2014, Ruby Princess Dec. 2014, Crown Princess April 2013, Crown Princess Oct/Nov 2012, Grand Princess Dec 2011, Sapphire Princess March 2011, Emerald Princess July 2010, Maui by Kayak March 2008, Grand Princess March 2007 (Man Overboard Cruise) Carnival Spirit March 2006, Golden Princess June 2004, Star Princess July 2002, Ryndam June 1998, Nordic Prince 1986, Norway 1984