Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Celebrity Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Celebrity Cruises
NEW! Find Your CELEBRITY Roll Call

Old March 19th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question Useing Escot Cruise Connection

We used Escot Cruise Connection bus service from Bradenton to Ft Lauderdale. Well everything was on time with our trip there but on the way back we were literally the last people in the terminal for Celebrity Sihlouette to be picked up. This was 2 hours waiting after they had locked the doors from debarking.
Has anyone else had this horrible pickup to go home service before? Or was this a one time screwup.

I'd like to use them again but the waiting was awful
9/10/2013 Princess Emerald 16 day trans-Atlantic

Ad Sponsored By
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Cool Cruiser

My general theme is, if a company screws up once, especially for one that made you wait for that long, I never use them again.

Old March 20th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathryn747 View Post
We used Escot Cruise Connection bus service from Bradenton to Ft Lauderdale. Well everything was on time with our trip there but on the way back we were literally the last people in the terminal for Celebrity Sihlouette to be picked up. This was 2 hours waiting after they had locked the doors from debarking.
Has anyone else had this horrible pickup to go home service before? Or was this a one time screwup.

I'd like to use them again but the waiting was awful
Sorry that you had such a bad end to the cruise! Kathy

Song of Noway 10/88 Southern Caribbean; Nordic Prince 3/90 Eastern Caribbean; Nordic Empress 5/95 Bahamas; Majesty of the Seas 2/97 Western Caribbean; Galaxy 7/98 Alaska; Galaxy 8/00 Alaska; Horizon 1/02 Western Caribbean; Mercury 1/04 Mexican Riviera; Rhapsody of the Seas 1/05 Western Caribbean; Splendour of the Seas 11/05 Western Caribbean; Summit 1/06 Hawaii; Century 11/06 Caribbean; Constellation 1/07 Caribbean; Mercury 11/07 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise; Constellation 3/08 Caribbean; Jewel of the Seas 11/09 Caribbean; Mercury 3/10 Western Caribbean; Millennium 1/11 Southern Caribbean; Equinox 4/12 Ultimate Caribbean; Liberty of the Seas 12/12 Western Caribbean; Silhouette 3/13 Western Caribbean; Equinox 11/13 Mediterranean; Equinox 4/14 Ultimate Caribbean