Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old May 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Allure of the Seas - Formal nights?

Which nights are formal nights in the MDR on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean? We are doing My Time Dinning this sailing, is the dress attire still as formal as scheduled time dinning?

Old May 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
10,000+ Club

Monday and Friday a year ago, I doubt its changed. Can't answer MDT question, but since its in the dining room I would assume same guidelines.
4th cruise - 4/16/09 Navigator of the Seas - Cozumel/Belize.
5th cruise 11/15/10 Majesty of the Seas - Key West Nassau.
6th cruise -5/1/11 Allure of the Seas Eastern route 30th anniversary cruise
7th cruise 4/14/12 Jewel of the Seas Cozumel Costa Maya
8th cruise 4/28/13 Allure of the Seas Eastern route
9th cruise 10/28/13 Majesty of the Seas
10th cruise 5/3/14 Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean
56 great night's sleep
3 for 3 at making CoCo Cay

95% diamond -

Old May 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM
Cool Cruiser

Just got off Allure eastern yesterday. First formal night was day 2 which is the day you are in nassau. All aboard was 2:30. We did my time dining and ate at 6:30 every night except one. The dining room for my time was the same amount of formal as other sections. You can't tell any difference between my time and other sections of MDR other than everyone isn't always on same course. Second formal night was day 6 which is a sea day.
Allure was amazing! You'll love her.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Old May 21st, 2012, 12:12 PM
Cool Cruiser

emh9 - Thank you so much for the info, you don't happen to have copies of the compasses or the menus for each night in the MDR do you?? Trying to plan which nights we will go to specialty restaurants and which shows to go to!

Old May 21st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTcruiserAD View Post
emh9 - Thank you so much for the info, you don't happen to have copies of the compasses or the menus for each night in the MDR do you?? Trying to plan which nights we will go to specialty restaurants and which shows to go to!
Take a look at this website http://www.thepreismans.com/ Look at their Allure Eastern and you can see lots of pics along with menus, compasses, etc.
Anthem of the Seas - 3 day - 3/16

Previous (75 nights and counting)-
RC Vision of the Seas - Western - 8/14 ** RC Allure of the Seas - Western - 6/13 ** RC Allure of the Seas - Eastern - 6/12 ** RC Navigator of the Seas - Med - 8/11 ** RC Mariner of the Seas - Mexican Riviera 8/09 ** NCL Gem - Cruise to Nowhere - 1/09 ** RC Freedom of the Seas - Eastern - 11/08 ** RC Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda - 6/08 ** RC Mariner of the Seas - Western - 6/07 ** Carnival Glory - Exotic Western - 6/06 ** RC Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas - 11/04 ** Carnival Imagination - Key West/Cozumel - 10/03 ** Carnival Holiday - Western - 5/88

Ad Sponsored By
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:42 PM
Cool Cruiser

Yes I have looked at that website, such good info, really looking for the menus for the MDR the night they are missing. Also - we aren't sailing till September, I was wondering if they change their menu nights at all between different sailings?

Old May 21st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTcruiserAD View Post
Yes I have looked at that website, such good info, really looking for the menus for the MDR the night they are missing. Also - we aren't sailing till September, I was wondering if they change their menu nights at all between different sailings?
Those menus are almost exactly the same as the ones we had on Navigator last summer. The menus are pretty much fleetwide and are very consistent from week to week. Same goes for compasses, I've seen Allure eastern from last fall, the ones on the priesman's site and another after that. All were very similar.
Anthem of the Seas - 3 day - 3/16

Previous (75 nights and counting)-
RC Vision of the Seas - Western - 8/14 ** RC Allure of the Seas - Western - 6/13 ** RC Allure of the Seas - Eastern - 6/12 ** RC Navigator of the Seas - Med - 8/11 ** RC Mariner of the Seas - Mexican Riviera 8/09 ** NCL Gem - Cruise to Nowhere - 1/09 ** RC Freedom of the Seas - Eastern - 11/08 ** RC Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda - 6/08 ** RC Mariner of the Seas - Western - 6/07 ** Carnival Glory - Exotic Western - 6/06 ** RC Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas - 11/04 ** Carnival Imagination - Key West/Cozumel - 10/03 ** Carnival Holiday - Western - 5/88

Old May 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM
Cool Cruiser

Great! Thanks so much for the help!

Old May 21st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Cool Cruiser

The website akcruz gave you was a great resource when I was planning. I didn't keep menus or compasses but I do have an allure 'guide' I compiled before I left as well as a spreadsheet where I put what time we were eating each day, where and what shows we wanted to see. That way when reservations opened up I wad able to book them all quickly. If you send me your email I will send you these documents!

Old May 21st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Cool Cruiser

That would be great, how can I send you my e-mail privately so it is not posted publicly?

Old May 21st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Cool Cruiser

I would also be interested.

Old August 19th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by emh9 View Post
The website akcruz gave you was a great resource when I was planning. I didn't keep menus or compasses but I do have an allure 'guide' I compiled before I left as well as a spreadsheet where I put what time we were eating each day, where and what shows we wanted to see. That way when reservations opened up I wad able to book them all quickly. If you send me your email I will send you these documents!

Hi Em would it be possible to send these docs across to me too? if you add me ill send across my email - this would be a great help to aid planning