Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Disney Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Disney Cruise Line
Read Disney Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Disney Cruise Deals.

Old September 17th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Which night is formal night on the 4 night Dream?

Do you get to pick which restaurant you eat at each night or is your rotation given to you? Sorry for all the questions, totally new to this (Disney). Also, how formal is formal night? I've been on other cruises where it's VERY formal but I'm thinking Disney might not be that way?

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:04 PM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandRetrievers View Post
Do you get to pick which restaurant you eat at each night or is your rotation given to you? Sorry for all the questions, totally new to this (Disney). Also, how formal is formal night? I've been on other cruises where it's VERY formal but I'm thinking Disney might not be that way?
When you check-in for your cruise, you will receive your dining rotation. It's printed on your KTTW card. You are assigned to a specific table #. It will be the same table # in each dining room, but not in the same location within the room.

I'm not sure the 4 day has an actual "formal" night. It may just be a "dress up" night.

Old September 18th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Cool Cruiser

Our Dream four night cruise did not have a traditional formal night. There was one evening described as "optional dress up." Most people didn't dress up very much at all; the men wore a nice, collared shirt and the women in sundresses, or a nice top and capris.

Old September 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thank you both! Do either of you (or anyone else) happen to know the biggest table size in a dining room? We have a pretty large group and would love to sit together but know that might not be an option. We're 4 families booking separately so it's going to be a challenge but thought I'd check and see.

Old September 18th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Cool Cruiser

Either a 10 or a 12 top table is the largest, link all the reservations together and the tables will be beside each other. You can sit anywhere your group has tables assigned, so do a round robin type.

Sherry