Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Roatan
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:27 PM
BarleyJack BarleyJack is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 214
Default Mahogany Beach or Tabyana?

Hi All! Recently booked our first cruise ever and Roatan is a port; thinking we'll want a beach day while here, was wondering if anyone can provide any input as to which beach is better and why? Thanks in advance for your input!!
__________________

Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Nautical Cities - Cruise Ship Tickers
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #2  
Old April 29th, 2010, 01:33 AM
chicagocruiser10 chicagocruiser10 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Default Beaches

I also have this question. I was in Roatan last summer, but the ship used a different pier much closer to the West Bay beach, which, by the way, was absolutely amazing. I'd love to go back there but fear its too far from the mahagony pier on the east end
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old April 29th, 2010, 09:50 AM
crewsweeper's Avatar
crewsweeper crewsweeper is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tallahassee , FL
Posts: 9,600
Default

See this thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1191506

I would still vote for Tabanya over Mahogany Bay. Contact Fosters per the thread and get their prices as opposed to the ship excursions. But maybe avoid trying to haggle taxis on your own.
__________________
Carnival Inspiration, January 2006
Carnival Sensation, February 2007
Carnival Legend, May 2009
Carnival Dream, January 2010
Carnival Dream, May 2010
Carnival Dream, June 2011
Carnival Liberty April 2012
Carnival Breeze, November 2012
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:46 PM
navybaby1113's Avatar
navybaby1113 navybaby1113 is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 3,756
Default

I personally would stay at Mahogany Bay. It's free and it's a pretty nice beach. Also, if you get hungry, you can go back to the ship and get something to eat.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:32 PM
MamaParrotHead's Avatar
MamaParrotHead MamaParrotHead is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 8,915
Default

Tabayana is absolutely (other than Rum Point in GC) the most gorgeous place I've ever been. Mahogany Beach, from what I saw, was tiny and the only view was that staring at the ship. I took the ship excursion (which I rarely do) and it was worth the $30. My only piece of advice would be to get up and go earlier than what's printed on your excursion tickets...the shuttles were running a good hour or two ahead of when they said they'd be and I dearly wish I'd have had more time there. PLUS you actually get to SEE a little of the island on the way to and from the beach.
__________________
2005 Carnival Valor-Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/mamaparrothead
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=11464
2006 Vacation at the Jersey Shore with the kids
2007 Carnival Triumph-Western Caribbean
Photos:http://family.webshots.com/album/558943066QVrRjR
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=28447
2008 Vacation in the Rockies with the fam
2009 Carnival Glory- Western Caribbean
Photos:http://travel.webshots.com/album/575827622MeXRtX
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=60327
2011 Carnival Liberty- Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/album/579557173JsjmiL
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=77429
2012 Carnival Freedom-8 Day Eastern
Review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=111082
Photos: http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/us...uise%2011-3-12

Last edited by MamaParrotHead; April 30th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:26 AM
Lilmatcat's Avatar
Lilmatcat Lilmatcat is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,822
Default

My cabin steward was from Honduras so I asked for his recommendation and he told me I should definitely visit Tabyana Beach. He suggested we get a taxi (make sure to agree on a price before you go -- they will drop the rate lower if you turn down their initial offers). Another option is to leave the initial compound area, walk up the little hill and then there are tons of tour vans etc. who are anxious to take you to your destination (that's the option we chose).

Our driver took us to Mayan Princess on Tabyana Beach and it was absolutely stunning. At first we were a bit overwhelmed by all the vendors who were trying to sell us items upon our arrival, but after a bit they left us alone.

The water and the sandy beach floor are fabulous, and if that alone isn't a selling point, there is an amazing pool area that is beautifully landscaped and uniquely shaped; it was so inviting we couldn't pass it up. And did I mention the strawberry margaritas were luscious?!?! I would definitely go back here. It was $10 a person entry into the resort for our day pass and that included use of loungers on the beach and various resort facilities.
__________________
* * * * VICKIE * * * *

* CRUISES *

Funnel Funatics on the Miracle - December 2011;
Better Late Than Never on the Legend - April 2010; Dreamin' with Damian - December 2009
Carnival Glory - May 2009 (Glory Gang with Damian); Carnival Freedom - May 2009
Carnival Destiny (S&S 4) - October 2008; Imagination - Sept. 2008 (Hurricane Ike)
Costa Mediterranea - March 2006; Carnival Festivale - 1997; NCL S/S Norway - 1982


Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:01 AM
crewsweeper's Avatar
crewsweeper crewsweeper is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tallahassee , FL
Posts: 9,600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmatcat View Post
My cabin steward was from Honduras so I asked for his recommendation and he told me I should definitely visit Tabyana Beach. He suggested we get a taxi (make sure to agree on a price before you go -- they will drop the rate lower if you turn down their initial offers). Another option is to leave the initial compound area, walk up the little hill and then there are tons of tour vans etc. who are anxious to take you to your destination (that's the option we chose).

Our driver took us to Mayan Princess on Tabyana Beach and it was absolutely stunning. At first we were a bit overwhelmed by all the vendors who were trying to sell us items upon our arrival, but after a bit they left us alone.

The water and the sandy beach floor are fabulous, and if that alone isn't a selling point, there is an amazing pool area that is beautifully landscaped and uniquely shaped; it was so inviting we couldn't pass it up. And did I mention the strawberry margaritas were luscious?!?! I would definitely go back here. It was $10 a person entry into the resort for our day pass and that included use of loungers on the beach and various resort facilities.
Can you tell everyone what you paid for your taxi, RT? Just to give us all a ball park figure.

Thanks.
__________________
Carnival Inspiration, January 2006
Carnival Sensation, February 2007
Carnival Legend, May 2009
Carnival Dream, January 2010
Carnival Dream, May 2010
Carnival Dream, June 2011
Carnival Liberty April 2012
Carnival Breeze, November 2012
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Islandbuoy's Avatar
Islandbuoy Islandbuoy is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: tampa fl
Posts: 2,379
Default

We figured that on an overcast day we'd save the $50 of taxi and $20 for beach chairs and thoroughly enjoyed Mahogony Bay!
__________________
Jerry
experienced cruiser, International beer taster,charter member F.O.S.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:15 PM
bcs819's Avatar
bcs819 bcs819 is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Delaware County, PA
Posts: 3,493
Default

can someone tell me what drink prices are like at each beach?
__________________
Bernie

"so many cruises, so little vacation time"
Carnival Freedom - October 2013
Carnival Liberty - April 2013
Carnival Valor - October 2012
Carnival Destiny - February 2012
Carnival Pride - Baltimore to Bermuda - September 2011 - Aft Wrap
Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean - May 2011 - Aft Wrap #8433 Check out my picture review
Carnival Dream - Exotic Western - September 2010 Aft Wrap #9472
Carnival Pride from Baltimore - Aft Wrap #7347 - May 2009, check out my picture review!
Barefoot Cruisers Carnival Glory Western Caribbean aft wrap 8448 - September 2008 Check out my Glory-ous review!
Annual Pilgrimage to Las Vegas - July 2008
Norwegian Jewel (Southern Caribbean) - February 2008 - cabin 11636 - Check out my review!
Carnival Triumph (Eastern Caribbean) - September 2007 - Our first AFT WRAPAROUND -cabin 8433 - Check out my Carnival Triumph Video Diary!
Our Annual Pilgrimage to Las Vegas July 2007
Carnival Glory(Western Caribbean) - February 2007 - our first cat 11 - cabin 7248 - Check out my side-splitting review!
Bavaro Princess (all inclusive) - Punta Cana - August 2006
Our Annual Pilgrimage to Las Vegas March 2006
Voyager of the Seas (Caribbean from NJ) - September 2005
Our Annual Pilgrimage to Las Vegas March 2005
Diamond Princess(Mexican Riviera) - September 2004 - Check out my Diamond Princess video diary!
Grand Princess(Western Caribbean) - March 2003
Carnival Pride(Eastern Caribbean) - June 2002
Carnival Victory(Canada) - June 2001
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old May 9th, 2010, 09:44 AM
vthokie's Avatar
vthokie vthokie is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 74
Default

So this beach doesn't cost extra???
__________________

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old May 9th, 2010, 11:11 AM
clackey's Avatar
clackey clackey is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
Posts: 3,683
Default

If you want to see some of the island and/or snorkel, head for Tabyana. If you want to loaf on the beach and don't care about the snorkeling, stay at MB.
__________________
Have a great trip and eat a shrimp or two for me.
Clackey

Celebration: Dec: 2002
Elation: Dec. 2003
Elation: Jan. 2005
Elation: Feb. 6, 2006
Grand Princess: Nov. 25, 2006
Splendour of the Seas: March 26, 2007
Holiday: Dec. 3, 2007
Holiday: Dec. 1, 2008
Valor: Nov. 29, 2009
Elation: Jan. 9, 2011
Valor: Jan. 29, 2012
Destiny: April 2012
Navigator of the Seas: Dec. 1, 2012
Victory May 13, 2013
Jewel: Dec. 8, 2013
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:44 AM
seargo seargo is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 443
Default

do they have jetski rentals at MB?
__________________
Susan
HAL Westerdam 3/2014
Carnival Sunshine -9/2013
Carnival Valor - 5/30/10
RCCL Radiance of the Seas - 4/03
RCCL Majesty of the Seas - 4/93
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:10 AM
js's Avatar
js js is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaParrotHead View Post
Tabayana is absolutely (other than Rum Point in GC) the most gorgeous place I've ever been. Mahogany Beach, from what I saw, was tiny and the only view was that staring at the ship. I took the ship excursion (which I rarely do) and it was worth the $30. My only piece of advice would be to get up and go earlier than what's printed on your excursion tickets...the shuttles were running a good hour or two ahead of when they said they'd be and I dearly wish I'd have had more time there. PLUS you actually get to SEE a little of the island on the way to and from the beach.
MamaParrotHead, I really want to book this but have a question. I want to go with the teens to zip line and have my dh/ds take the bus to Tabayana Beach. After ziplining at Mahogany Bay, I want to go with the girls to Tabyana. Is there only one time that the bus leaves the ship? I would like to go about 90 minutes later than dh/ds and meet up with them. Can this be done?
If so, I'm booking today LOL Thanks!
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:16 AM
MamaParrotHead's Avatar
MamaParrotHead MamaParrotHead is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 8,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
MamaParrotHead, I really want to book this but have a question. I want to go with the teens to zip line and have my dh/ds take the bus to Tabayana Beach. After ziplining at Mahogany Bay, I want to go with the girls to Tabyana. Is there only one time that the bus leaves the ship? I would like to go about 90 minutes later than dh/ds and meet up with them. Can this be done?
If so, I'm booking today LOL Thanks!
The shuttles DO leave every so often and come back and forth, though I'm unsure as to when the last shuttle leaves to go there. The only thing to keep in mind is that the ride to Tabayana takes about 20-30 minutes, so plan accordingly to maximize your beach time.
__________________
2005 Carnival Valor-Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/mamaparrothead
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=11464
2006 Vacation at the Jersey Shore with the kids
2007 Carnival Triumph-Western Caribbean
Photos:http://family.webshots.com/album/558943066QVrRjR
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=28447
2008 Vacation in the Rockies with the fam
2009 Carnival Glory- Western Caribbean
Photos:http://travel.webshots.com/album/575827622MeXRtX
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=60327
2011 Carnival Liberty- Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/album/579557173JsjmiL
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=77429
2012 Carnival Freedom-8 Day Eastern
Review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=111082
Photos: http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/us...uise%2011-3-12

Last edited by MamaParrotHead; July 21st, 2010 at 09:21 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:23 AM
js's Avatar
js js is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaParrotHead View Post
The shuttles DO leave every do often and come back and forth, though I'm unsure as to when the last shuttle leaves to go there. The only thing to keep in mind is that the ride to Tabayana takes about 20-30 minutes, so plan accordingly to maximize your beach time.
Thanks for answering me so quickly. Would you do it again or would you stay at Mahogany Bay. We are the only ship in port and have excursions booked at the other ports and wanted to try not to spend too much money on this day, with the exception of the zip lining but my dh would rather spend the money if we are not packed. We are in Rotan until 6:00 pm so we would have a full day at the beach.
I have Steak House ressies that night for 8 pm and figure the kids will be tired and can get room service or buffett when we get back.

I can call CCL and ask about when the last shuttle leaves the ship to go to the beach but don't know how much I would trust the operator know for real about that answer.

I do know that the Epic is in Rotan docking at Coxen Hole. I don't know what I should do.
I don't know if I should book ziplining through Victor or Islandmarketing and have them also take us to beach or just hope we dock in Mahogany Bay, zip and then beach.
Should I try to get to a beach club? I am soooo confused!!!
Thanks so much again!

Last edited by js; July 21st, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:41 AM
MamaParrotHead's Avatar
MamaParrotHead MamaParrotHead is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 8,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
Thanks for answering me so quickly. Would you do it again or would you stay at Mahogany Bay. We are the only ship in port and have excursions booked at the other ports and wanted to try not to spend too much money on this day, with the exception of the zip lining but my dh would rather spend the money if we are not packed. We are in Rotan until 6:00 pm so we would have a full day at the beach.
I have Steak House ressies that night for 8 pm and figure the kids will be tired and can get room service or buffett when we get back.

I can call CCL and ask about when the last shuttle leaves the ship to go to the beach but don't know how much I would trust the operator know for real about that answer.

I do know that the Epic is in Rotan docking at Coxen Hole. I don't know what I should do.
I don't know if I should book ziplining through Victor or Islandmarketing and have them also take us to beach or just hope we dock in Mahogany Bay, zip and then beach.
Should I try to get to a beach club? I am soooo confused!!!
Thanks so much again!
No problem.

I, personally, wouldn't go back to Roatan without hitting Tabyana AGAIN. It was that gorgeous and that clean and nice. I wasn't that impressed with Mahogany...it honestly looked like one of those man-made beaches in brochures for Disney World...totally fake. No thanks for me, personally. Coxen Hole is a decent trek to Mahogany, just judging from where we passed it coming back form the beach to where we were dropped off at Mahogany. I've used Island Marketing in the past and been pleased as well, they delivered on what they promised, if that's any help. I've heard good things about Victor, but the whole post a few weeks ago about the lady being bitten by the monkey turned me off on that idea....no thanks. LOL

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
__________________
2005 Carnival Valor-Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/mamaparrothead
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=11464
2006 Vacation at the Jersey Shore with the kids
2007 Carnival Triumph-Western Caribbean
Photos:http://family.webshots.com/album/558943066QVrRjR
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=28447
2008 Vacation in the Rockies with the fam
2009 Carnival Glory- Western Caribbean
Photos:http://travel.webshots.com/album/575827622MeXRtX
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=60327
2011 Carnival Liberty- Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/album/579557173JsjmiL
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=77429
2012 Carnival Freedom-8 Day Eastern
Review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=111082
Photos: http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/us...uise%2011-3-12

Last edited by MamaParrotHead; July 21st, 2010 at 09:43 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:58 AM
js's Avatar
js js is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaParrotHead View Post
No problem.

I, personally, wouldn't go back to Roatan without hitting Tabyana AGAIN. It was that gorgeous and that clean and nice. I wasn't that impressed with Mahogany...it honestly looked like one of those man-made beaches in brochures for Disney World...totally fake. No thanks for me, personally. Coxen Hole is a decent trek to Mahogany, just judging from where we passed it coming back form the beach to where we were dropped off at Mahogany. I've used Island Marketing in the past and been pleased as well, they delivered on what they promised, if that's any help. I've heard good things about Victor, but the whole post a few weeks ago about the lady being bitten by the monkey turned me off on that idea....no thanks. LOL

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Thanks! I will try to see if I can find out how long the busses go back and forth to Tabyana from the Ship. Do you think if my dh and ds left before the girls and me, we would have a hard time finding them on the beach. Were there umbrealla to rent? Is there somewhere I can purchase food and drink (and margaritas or some nice cocktail?).
Thank, I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me! Maybe I'll give CCL a call but not sure they will be able to help with the real answer.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:09 AM
MamaParrotHead's Avatar
MamaParrotHead MamaParrotHead is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: IA
Posts: 8,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by js View Post
Thanks! I will try to see if I can find out how long the busses go back and forth to Tabyana from the Ship. Do you think if my dh and ds left before the girls and me, we would have a hard time finding them on the beach. Were there umbrealla to rent? Is there somewhere I can purchase food and drink (and margaritas or some nice cocktail?).
Thank, I REALLY appreciate your taking the time to help me! Maybe I'll give CCL a call but not sure they will be able to help with the real answer.
Thanks.
It's really not a big, big beach. There were chairs available in the shade...actually, most of the beach club area is under these cool trees, and then when the tree line breaks is where the beach is. I'll dig up a picture or two and post it here. There is a decent restaurant there...they offer a nice buffet and also things like sandwiches, I believe (but the buffet looked tasty and was reasonable, under $10). You'll be assigned a "waiter" when you're seated...he'll be around to watch your stuff (we tipped him when we left, for his services) and get your drinks. The "Monkey LaLa" was FANTASTIC....maybe like $6 or $7. It was coconuty and delish, LOL.





__________________
2005 Carnival Valor-Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/mamaparrothead
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=11464
2006 Vacation at the Jersey Shore with the kids
2007 Carnival Triumph-Western Caribbean
Photos:http://family.webshots.com/album/558943066QVrRjR
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=28447
2008 Vacation in the Rockies with the fam
2009 Carnival Glory- Western Caribbean
Photos:http://travel.webshots.com/album/575827622MeXRtX
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=60327
2011 Carnival Liberty- Eastern Caribbean
Photos:http://community.webshots.com/album/579557173JsjmiL
Review:http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=77429
2012 Carnival Freedom-8 Day Eastern
Review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=111082
Photos: http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/us...uise%2011-3-12
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:42 AM
js's Avatar
js js is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,122
Default

WOW! Thank you! Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to post pictures for me! I GREATLY appreciate it!
That is very nice of you!
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:54 PM
Cruisin 4 Ever's Avatar
Cruisin 4 Ever Cruisin 4 Ever is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmatcat View Post
My cabin steward was from Honduras so I asked for his recommendation and he told me I should definitely visit Tabyana Beach. He suggested we get a taxi (make sure to agree on a price before you go -- they will drop the rate lower if you turn down their initial offers). Another option is to leave the initial compound area, walk up the little hill and then there are tons of tour vans etc. who are anxious to take you to your destination (that's the option we chose).

Our driver took us to Mayan Princess on Tabyana Beach and it was absolutely stunning. At first we were a bit overwhelmed by all the vendors who were trying to sell us items upon our arrival, but after a bit they left us alone.

The water and the sandy beach floor are fabulous, and if that alone isn't a selling point, there is an amazing pool area that is beautifully landscaped and uniquely shaped; it was so inviting we couldn't pass it up. And did I mention the strawberry margaritas were luscious?!?! I would definitely go back here. It was $10 a person entry into the resort for our day pass and that included use of loungers on the beach and various resort facilities.
Sounds great - how much was the taxi?
__________________

Disney Wonder Land and Sea April 05
Carnival Imagination October 06
Carnival Imagination May 07
NCL Majesty to Bermuda July 09
Carnival Valor to Western Caribbean October 2010
Carnival Destiny January 2013
Carnival Liberty January 2014
Carnival Victory October 2014

Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.
Cookie ConsentCookie Policy