Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Cabin Selection Tips

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cabin Selection Tips Help on how to choose a cabin on a cruise ship.

How To Choose A Cabin from Cruise Critic
Offer up your opinions on selecting the best cabin.

Old April 25th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Celebrity Infinity Millenium class 9038 9043

This will be my first cruise, with my wife on our 30th anniversary. I am interested in concierge class cabin with veranda on celebrity infinity to alaska.
Cabins 9038 and 9043 appear to have larger balconies than the other cabins, and appear to have an advantage.
In spite of this, these 2 cabins are still available with most of the other concierge class cabins rented.
Is there some downside to these cabins such as obstructed view, noise, or some other reason these cabins have not booked sooner?
Sorry if this has already been answered. I have searched other posts and it seems like these would be desirable.
Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Ad Sponsored By
Old April 25th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

From everything I have read about the Infinity, these are some of the favorite cabins to book (second to the sweet 16 due to their cheap price and large balconies). Here is a picture of the cabin you are talking about. I found it on another thread. I would prefer it over one of the other balconies, even though it seems to have less privacy due to the angle of the balcony

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Infinity balcony 3.jpg (12.2 KB, 189 views)

Carnival Fantasy (April 2004); RCCL Enchantment of the Seas (October 2005); RCCL Majesty of the Seas (July 2006); Norwegian Dawn (April 2009)Costa Atlantica (April 2010); Read my Review; Celebrity Infinity (July 2010) Read my Review; Carnival Dream (March 2011) Read my Review; Carnival Legend (June 2011) Read my Review or see Pictures of Legend; Norwegian Dawn (A Caribbean Christmas 2011) Read my Review or see Pictures of Norwegian Dawn; Carnival Liberty (June 2012) Read my Review or See the FunTimes, Western; Carnival Fascination (July 2012) Read my picture review; Carnival Freedom (March 2013) Review, Ship pictures and FunTimes here!; RCCL Freedom of the Seas (June 2013) Click here for Promenade Stateroom Locations; Click here for Eastern Compass; RCCL Independence of the Seas (March 2014)Click here for my Picture Review; Click here for Eastern Compass; Carnival Liberty (June 2014) Read my review