Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
I know I'm going to have people telling me to use the search function to find this answer ... yikes ... but I have been trying to find the answers to my questions, with no solid answers.
Can someone help?
Besides "early boarding" what other perks come with having booked the Royal Family Suite?
Suite Enhancements (complete): Royal Suite,Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite,Owner’s Suite,Grand Suite
Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite&Crown Loft Suite
• Priority check-in
• Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service
• Complimentary luggage valet service
• Complimentary pressing service on formal night
• Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows (where available)
• VIP pool deck seating (Voyager and Freedom Class)
• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
• Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids
• Priority tender tickets (where available)
• Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurant (Voyager and Freedom Class)
• Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge - includes continental breakfast
• Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard)
• Gold SeaPass® Card for recognition